Today was the last day of physical therapy. Therapist has not had a chance to talk to the doctor yet, but she's pretty certain I will not gain all that much benefit from outpatient PT in 5 visits. Plus, being a Friday before a holiday weekend, it's unlikely I'd get the authorization from my insurance company in time anyway. Recommendation is just to keep on doing what I've been doing, as my progress has been excellent.
I'll probably do a lot of walking today, just because I'm curious. Lots of activity with RVs pulling in and out all over the place, preparing for the Labor Day weekend. Most folks, I'm learning, are relatively local and coming here for the country jamboree (mentioned in a post a few days ago). It's supposed to rain all weekend, too! Glad I don't have tickets for that outdoor festivity! In fact, the sky just got very dark. May need to postpone that walk after all.
I can't believe it's Friday already, or that I'm on day 66. Where is the time going???
Shabbat dinner:
Challah rolls, potato soup, grilled tuna steaks, spinach, baked potatoes, sauteed mushrooms & onions
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.