Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 65 of the Journey -Panama City Beach, FL

Took a really long walk today; probably a good mile round trip.  We found a path off to the side of the pool, followed it, and discovered it lead to the beach!  Didn't cross the street to get there, though.  And I need pain pills and to lie down for a few hours afterwards.  I think I overdid it just a little.


There was a little gazebo a few feet before the exit of the campground and we took these few photos of each other:




A few more folks moved in today.  Still, a pretty quiet group so it's still peaceful.

Dinner:
Yesterday:  spaghetti with homemade sauce (diced tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, and diced zucchini), faux chicken patties parmesian.

Tonight: zucchini & onions with Italian style (veggie) sausage, homemade mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.