Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 50 of the Journey - Lynn Haven, FL

Milestone day!  With the guidance of the therapist, I was able to climb the steps into the CoW.  In fact, it was harder getting over to the steps, which are on very uneven grass with a few trenches, than it was to climb the steps themselves.  She also helped me practice sitting and getting up off the recliner (need to use my hard cushions) and kitchen chair.  The commode fits over the toilet but not in the shower, so I'll just have to be careful standing (or have a friend join me in there!).  Next step is to buy a step stool on which I can turn my body around in order to climb into the Bull.  I think there's a really good chance we'll be able to move to a campground within the week.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.