As of June 2014, we began the next chapter of our lives -- selling the "sticks and bricks" house and living, working and traveling in our Castle on Wheels! Please come along with us for the ride!
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Day 47 of the Journey - Lynn Haven, FL
Had my first in-home therapy session yesterday, which was really more of completing the obligatory paperwork and doing an assessment. Mostly I was just given a few exercises to do (all the same that were given at the rehab center). We didn't even go outside to the truck or RV, although the therapist did go out there with Mitch to take a look. She is scheduled to return Mon., Wed & Fri (actually a different person as she only works weekends). I'm certain that tomorrow I will be taken outside so we can assess my abilities. I have a feeling that perhaps I am being way too optimistic about being ready by next weekend, but we shall see. I'm not going to push it. I'll just continue to work out until I reach my limit (which is beyond what the therapist gave me to do) and keep growing stronger. When the time is right, I will know it. I'm sure God has a reason for all these obstacles since June, and when He deems the time is right to hit the road, I'm sure I'll learn about it then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.