Not a whole lot going on. Way too hot. This is from our weather station:
A/C doesn't seem to be working, but I suppose it is. Just need to keep going outside and then back in to feel it.
The highlight of the day was going to Target to buy Mitch some much needed shorts. I found a few tops on sale for $5.00 each. Also bought a few odds & ends. Also spent the day opening the few dozen envelopes containing medical bills and trying to sort through that. Thank goodness for insurance but we still owe close to $7K. This doesn't include the most recent hospital stay, the week at the rehab hospital, the surgeon or therapy; those bills are yet to arrive. If I procrastinate paying them, will they miraculously disappear?
Dinner:
Noodle casserole: farfelle noodles mixed with leftover potato/celery soup, topped with Mexican blend cheese.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.