Meanwhile, thought I'd share a few photos of what I see when I go outside my door (shhhh... don't tell Mitch I snuck outside while he was asleep. Don't worry; I took my phone with me and didn't wander off very far. Besides, it's way too hot out there).
![]() | ||
The view out the small kitchen window (what I'm seeing when I sit at the computer at the table). That's a glass and silver mobile that's solar powered and lights up at night. |
![]() |
The view out the large kitchen window. |
![]() |
Stepping out to the end of my RV... the area with umbrellas is the pool. My incision isn't healed enough for the dr. to allow me to immerse in any body of water yet. Frustrating! |
![]() |
And this is the CoW and Bull parked. |
I think I am going to record our meals as well - for posterity and to get some ideas in the future. Generally, breakfast and lunch are "catch as catch can" so I'll only post dinner.
Dinner:
Challah rolls, potato & celery soup, salmon, baked potatoes, asparagus.





So happy to see you are finally back in the RV and in a campground. You've made fantastic progress and I'm really happy for you. After following your posts for the past few months, I feel like I know you. Take it slow and steady and you'll be back 100% in no time.
ReplyDeleteGreat news about Mitch and his job opportunity. What kind of work does he do? It's always nice to know you've got a steady source of income. That was our downfall the first time we tried to be fulltime. This time we won't be dependent on jobs, but we may do some campground hosting next year.
We are taking our 5er in tomorrow to get the ball rolling on new flooring; I'm so excited I may not get much sleep tonight. We bought a new toilet and will have that installed as well. We are now 6 months and counting. Can't wait.