Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 54 of the Journey - Lynn Haven, FL

Last night we went to a community theater production of Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Not my favorite movie/play but it is Mitch's, so I humored him.  Unfortunately, I think it was way too soon to be out and about and sitting for so long.  I was in extreme pain by the time I got back to the house.  At least I'm learning my limits.

Today Mitch was checking the tire pressure in all the tires and filling where needed.  He wasn't wearing a shirt and came in looking like a chia pet!  It was the first time we used a really cool amenity of the RV - the outdoor shower (more like just a hose, actually).  But it worked just fine to get the grass off.  It's weird how such little things like this amaze and astound me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.