Another 4 trailers came to the park between yesterday and today, but it was still very peaceful and quiet. I took a very long walk (for me, in this condition, anyway), from our site to the main office which is probably about 1/4 mile round trip. Heat index 113. Very frustrating walking past the pool with its glistening clear water calling my name. Maybe by next week I'll be able to immerse. This was also the first Shabbat we've observed in our home since being in our seller's driveway in June and the very first at our own location. Otherwise, it was a day of reading and napping.
Went out to a very nice restaurant on the beach with Fred & Twila. Watched a nice sunset, and of course, neither Mitch nor I had our phones with us to take a photo. Beaches are such beautiful places, but it will be a long time before I'm ready to walk on sand. But I can enjoy the view from the dock or deck or restaurant or boardwalk or wherever for now, and take in deep breathes of that luscious sea air.
Dinner:
Out to eat. Ordered the blackened grouper with potatoes and a side tossed salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.