The heat wave broke a bit today. It was actually quite lovely out. Therapy is getting brutal now. I have been given more intense exercises using resistance bands, so I am feeling extremely sore, sometimes even in pain. But this is all good stuff; it means I'm healing. It's just kind of hard to get motivated to do my exercises! I don't mind walking, though and I am now allowed to walk around outside without the walker. I think I may be able to put it away in the basement now.
Four more RVs moved into the campground today. Besides it being Labor Day weekend this coming weekend, there's a huge country jamboree (Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam) a few miles down the road, including such names as Carrie Underwood, Dierks Bentley and Blake Shelton (I've only heard of the first one) but people are coming in from all over for the festivities.
Dinner:
Stuffed peppers, stuffed with a combination of rice, vegetarian "beef" crumbles, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.