As of June 2014, we began the next chapter of our lives -- selling the "sticks and bricks" house and living, working and traveling in our Castle on Wheels! Please come along with us for the ride!
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Day 28 of the Journey - Lynn Haven, FL
Tomorrow's exciting travel plans:
8:30 am - wound care
10:00 am - family physician
11:20 am - hematologist
Well, darn it! I just checked in and read these last 2 days. My husband said that the bed sore might end up delaying the surgery and this one time in our 32 years of marriage, he ends up right about something! OK, there might have been a couple of other things he was right about. I just hope some solutions are already in the making and/or made. It appears that nothing comes easily for you all there but know from experience, too many experiences, that you sure do end up appreciating it when it does finally come. Again, our thoughts and prayers are with us. As I tell those without faith, "I don't know how I would make it through another day without God in my life." and I know I don't have to explain that to you. Those with the strongest faith seem to be tested the most yet another unfair thing in life. Hang in there!
Well, darn it! I just checked in and read these last 2 days. My husband said that the bed sore might end up delaying the surgery and this one time in our 32 years of marriage, he ends up right about something! OK, there might have been a couple of other things he was right about. I just hope some solutions are already in the making and/or made. It appears that nothing comes easily for you all there but know from experience, too many experiences, that you sure do end up appreciating it when it does finally come. Again, our thoughts and prayers are with us. As I tell those without faith, "I don't know how I would make it through another day without God in my life." and I know I don't have to explain that to you. Those with the strongest faith seem to be tested the most yet another unfair thing in life. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete