Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 14 of the Journey - Lynn Haven FL

Stayed in bed most of the am.  Saw ortho Dr in pm who recommends revision surgery asap.  Needs my op reports first.  Have appt next Mon. Not up to writing more today.

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl: Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Your number one priority right now is taking care of yourself. The open road will still be there when you are ready to take it on and it will be full steam ahead! I know it must hard and frustrating to deal with continuing issues but such is the reality of life. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl I'm praying for you. This must be so frustrating and I hope that you can soon be back on the road; take care of yourself. Do whatever you have to do to get this fixed and behind you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.