Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 17 of the Journey - Lynn Haven, FL

I would like to make it my goal to have an entry a day, even if there's nothing to write about -- although I do hope when this little hip adventure is over, we can commence our travel adventures.  Soooo many obstacles along the way, preventing us from doing so.  We've gotten so close this time...

Nothing to report on for today, just the same old routine.  Working on laptop in bed, getting up and v-e-r-y  s-l-o-w-l-y doing "laps" around the house about every 1-2 hours, repeat all day.  Trying to do a little VA business but not highly motivated.  Watching a little tv and remembering why I would never pay for the "priviledge" of watching it!

1 comment:

  1. We have been cable free for about 6 years. We do watch "The Middle" on the internet but everything else is pretty offensive but that's good because beyond the sofa/TV there is a whole other world! Take care

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.