Today's challenge of the day - getting our prescriptions from CVS. First, had trouble the other day as rx for percoset was from Lake City (didn't fill it the day the hip came out). Today, they said they were out of percoset, but also refused to fill Mitch's rx for his ritalin, as it's from a NJ dr. Called main office - Caremark who said this was a CVS policy and the pharmacist had the right to refuse to fill a rx for whatever reason.
Mitch will mail his rx in and we'll try Publix or Winn Dixie or another local pharmacy for mine.
Good information but not the best situation for you. This has been one of my biggest frustrations as we relocated several times over the years. Every place has a "policy" that seems backwards or sideways from the place we just came from. I had even said to my husband last week "I don't know if I can stand having to find new services/providers all the time." Well, all it takes to put that on the back burner is to look through the photos of the blogs of people that are "out there". I would not trade the experiences, people I have met and come to known, the natural beauty - all those memories - for anything in the world and no one can take them away. Time means so much more when you fill it with memories and activities. Hang in there. Again, in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh Yeah, Mitch Sez:
ReplyDeleteFinally have SOME Power to the CoW.
I ran another (heavy duty) extension cord from the front of the house to the CoW, and all that was apparently on that circuit was a recharging hedge clipper. SUCCESS.
At least the CoW is powered, and the Fridge will be on (yay!--AC again).
Power problems caused by:
* our Host's poorly marked breaker box.
* the 30 amp dryer circuit not successfully (even after Jerry-rigging a good power cord) sending power from the cord to the 30 AMP plug on the CoW.
* blowing every circuit I tried when they were here.
Oh yeah. CVS's policy is that their pharmacist has final say on all prescriptions.
ReplyDeleteWell. I have to say, I have NO problem with THAT, but I do have problem with said pharmacist LYING and saying he has no percocet in the store as the reason he couldn't fill the prescription. I even told the store manager that HE LIED to my face, and THAT was not appropriate.
(A family member filled a Rx the previous day for same drug (our family has bad knees and hips. out of 4 siblings, there are currently 3 double knee replacements, and one double hip replacement-- I'm the one with original knees so far..).goes for a lot of percocet I'd say!)