Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 12 of the Journey (Shabbat) - Lynn Haven, FL

Being the Sabbath, nothing at all to report.  Just took it very easy today.  My head was still mostly out of it; I didn't even feel like reading.

Twila and Fred are such WONDERFUL people.  We've been with them before but never really on a one to one basis like this.  We've been living in their house which they opened up completely to us - no questions asked.  They put so much time, effort and money into making a great looking lawn, but didn't even freak out when it got dug up by the truck (I hope we'll be able to help fix it). They are so very generous and a lot of fun to be around.  I am grateful to have this time to spend with them.  Hopefully the rest of the visit I will be more fun to be around.  I know you guys are reading my blog -- so let me say I can't thank you enough for all you are doing for us.

Here's to a really great 2nd half of the visit (picture champagne flutes clinking), fixing the CoW and getting out of the back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.