Saturday, December 10, 2016

Very quick synopsis - Day 901 (Yr 3, Day 168)

New Orleans, LA

I am only writing this because there's so much to tell and it will take a lot of time to write as well as sort through the tons of pictures.  So summary of what we did, and I will elaborate on it all hopefully before next week.

Already told about Wednesday, when we arrived.

Thursday - day trip to the French Quarter.

Friday - visited Mardi Gras World, flat tire on the way home (of course, since I needed to prepare for Shabbat!)

Saturday - didn't go to services because we were both feeling extremely sick.  Our colds and bronchitis is getting the best of us and neither of us had the strength to get out of bed, get dressed or drive.  Even now, as I write, we are both coughing up lungs.

We need to do the whole packing up stuff tomorrow again and hit the road.  Not looking forward to it, since I ba  rely had the energy to get off the recliner and sit at the table.  This is how Mitch was last week when I did all the driving, so hopefully he'll be more up to it.  Worst case scenario, we'll spend the extra $ and stay here another day.  But I think we'll make it out, just not at the crack of dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.