Myrtle Beach, SC
Today is Mitch's 57th birthday and #1 to spend in our new home on wheels. Here's to many more to celebrate together, and in the CoW.Unfortunately, I had a lot of work to do today, so we didn't do much. In fact, Mitch did most of the work, such as making breakfast and most of Shabbat dinner. We had to run out for groceries (ok, gift - I did the driving!) and he even did 95% of the unpacking and cleaning up.
Despite the forecast for showers tomorrow, we plan to go to shul. Hopefully we will do something special again tomorrow night -- we're leaning towards either a comedy club or a dualing piano bar.
Next post will reveal all, and hopefully will have the additional photos promised on day # 177.
Looks like you had a great time for Mitch's birthday. I love the pictures of the lights that are hanging straight down from the trees. Looks magical!
ReplyDeleteWalking through that part in particular was like walking through an enchanted forest!
Delete