Monday, December 8, 2014

Not much, swimming - Yr 1, Day 166

Myrtle Beach, SC
Not a whole lot to report on for today.  It's one of those miserable, drab days that's cloudy, windy, with cold drizzle.

Did a bunch of client work until 2:00 and then decided to go to the indoor pool & hot tub.  It was really delicious!  So warm and cozy and hard to get out of the water.  We had the entire place to ourselves for a while, then 2 other people joined us.  I was a bit disappointed in the hot tub, though, as it felt all slimy.  I called the office and they promised someone would be there in the morning.  We shall see next time.

The plan was that after the pool, I was going to drop Mitch off back home and then continue on a few blocks away to the nearest open bathhouse so I can color my hair (the last 2 times I did it at Supercuts, but I'm having trouble justifying spending $70.  I was able to before because the places we stayed didn't have public showers, and I refuse to do this in my own bathroom because sometimes the coloring gets on stuff and stains and I didn't want to risk it).  However, immediately after I got in the pool, I remembered that I'm supposed to put the color on dry hair, and now mine was wet and full of chlorine, which meant having to wash and dry it first -- not something I was in the mood for because it meant going back home to shower and then going back out again - in the rain.  I think I'll just continue to procrastinate on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.