Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 87 of the Journey - Charleston, SC

Today was spent predominantly washing all the love bugs off the CoW and Bull.  What a huge, nasty job!  Due to the fact that much of it was either too high or too low for me to reach, and also required a lot of elbow grease, Mitch did 98% of the work.  Looks pretty good now.  Praying we don't get many more on the way up to Raleigh next week.

We met a nice family in the trailer next door.  They travel and have 2 kids: 3 and 5 year olds.  The 5 year old wanted to help wash the truck (and he did!).  We also had a few visitors:



Towards the end of the day we had more rain.  Here is a picture of what's outside the door.  As I said the other day, these sites are all grass and dirt, which makes puddles and mud.  I will not be coming back here any time soon!  I love (and need) to go out walking and it's very difficult to do that here after it rains, which is pretty much all the time.



2 comments:

  1. I believe those are Muscovy ducks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they looked very different from the only ducks I've ever seen in NJ.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.