Repairs were made. Rv tech came out to the campground. Turns out the leak by the refrigerator was NOT the solonoid valve but a small hole in the water line tubing. The refrigerator had to be pulled out somewhat to access the line; a job I'm not confident Mitch could have done by himself (yet). He also fixed the door so it slides smoothly again. Cost? $100 total as it was all covered under the warranty, including the service call!!! (if you are an RV owner and not family/friend reading this, I highly recommend Wholesale Warranties!)
Other news - had my follow up exam with the orthopedist. She had to remind me that the reason I'm still not at 100% is that it's ONLY SIX WEEKS, which is still VERY EARLY. It feels like it's been forever. Three months is probably a better checkpoint and six months is even better. Otherwise, I have made excellent progress. I should just keep on doing what I've been doing. Also got green light to drive, as long as I'm comfortable. So I guess when we're ready to hitch up, I'll be ready to help. I also may get behind the wheel for driving lessons next week as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.