Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 74 of the Journey (Shabbat) -Panama City Beach, FL

Day 74??  Before I know it, the number will be in the thousands!

First the good news: I was finally ready to immerse myself in water, as the incision is now completely closed up.  We indulged by going swimming in the pool, which was more like a hot tub!  Very, very warm, just the way I like it.  Sooo delicious!  We took some magazines with us and enjoyed hanging out there for a while, reading and relaxing. I got a good workout; hope I'm not too sore later.

Then the bad news: another item for repair.  We noticed a small puddle under the refrigerator, seemingly coming from the wood on the side.  It appears the problem is a leak from the solonoid valve which is part of the refrigerator.  Mitch is trying to figure out what to do online now.  He was able to create a makeshift thing out of tin foil and a disposable glove to divert the water so it doesn't leak into the house, but this will definitely need to be repaired before we hit the road again.  With any luck, he'll find a part he can replace from Home Depot and DIY so we don't have to take it to a repair shop.

1 comment:

  1. you seem to be having more then a few issues with that RV. hope you get whatever needs to be fixed, fixed, once & for all. I think you've had enough obstacles already! <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.