Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 78 of the Journey - Panama City Beach, FL

Nothing exciting today.  Mitch had a job that he had to start at 6am, and he didn't come home until about 11am.  I had some client work to do anyway, which is good.

I enjoyed a nice swim on a beautiful day. 

The last piece of equipment came in so Mitch is busy trying to set everything up.  Lots of wires and cables and stuff, stuff, stuff, stuff all over the place (ok, deep breath - don't let the clutter get to me.  It WILL all get cleaned up when he's finished.  Just because I burn food because I need to clean up the mess instead of stirring the pot, and I put or throw things away as I go, doesn't mean everyone else works that way.)  This is all for a good cause - more reliable internet service on the road.

Last night's dinner was new and interesting.  I found a recipe for "congo tofu" which was cubed tofu mixed with chopped onions, garlic, diced tomatoes and peanut butter.  Sounds yucky but was actually quite good.  Served over a bed of quinoa.  What shall I make tonight I wonder?  Probably vegetarian burgers and a bag of Steamables.  Not in the mood to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.