Today is Labor Day. While working at the kitchen table, I was watching all the RVs pulling away. Now, at 4:30 in the afternoon, the park is just about as empty as it was when we arrived 2 weeks ago. I have to admit, although it appeared crowded, it was a quiet crowd. Mostly everyone kept to themselves; no loud, drunken parties or wild kids or pets. Still, without all the RVs in sight, it's much more scenic.
Spent the afternoon at Target. Didn't get anything good on sale, but we needed a few household things such as a new pillow. We ended up buying a set of nice dinnerware though. We have a nice Melamine set, but we really need something that can survive the microwave. Plus those plates are 12" which are too large to eat off of. We went in looking for just 2 8" plates and landed up getting a 12 piece set.
I'm also a sucker for palm trees. It makes me feel like I'm not "anywhere USA" but somewhere exotic. So, the view from the Target parking lot:

I have my eye on some cute palm tree and flamingo patio lights.
ReplyDelete