Monday, February 16, 2015

Work, dinner - Yr 1, Day 238

Arcadia, FL

Today was mostly a work day for me.  I spent most of the day working on plans for our next destinations.  I got 1/4 of the way done.  When we leave here, we will spend 2 days in New Port Richey which is about 25 miles from my friend in Clearwater.  Then we'll start heading northeast, stopping in Ocala for the weekend at a campground which is near a large Chabad center.  After that will be somewhere in GA, but I haven't worked that out yet.

Meanwhile, Mitch spent the morning helping DawnRaye with some technical stuff in her rig, and then the rest of the afternoon organizing and cleaning up all his stuff in the basement.  It was sad to say so long to another friend, but I wish her well on her journey and hope our paths cross again.

After my client conference call at 3:00, I hiked over to the other end of the campground to visit with Bev & Bill.  Unfortunately, there was a death in the family so they will be flying home for the funeral.  They will try to leave their rig here so we can keep an eye on it (they return the night before we leave).  Then the 6 of us (Bev & Bill, Judy & Bill and me & Mitch) went out to dinner at Chili's:

All of us

Bill, Bill, Mitch

Me, Bev, Judy

We wanted to have a campfire when we returned, but it was still way too windy.  All in all, a very lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.