Hardeeville, SC (near Savannah, GA)
Wow, another 100 days has gone by! Time is really slipping away. Glad I'm blogging this, as I'd never remember everything we've done.Nothing much to report on since the last entry, as work has totally consumed me this week. Still working on that same obnoxious task for the vague client, although he's trying to be a little more helpful.
An arctic front rolled in. I shouldn't complain because the temps in the upper midwest are in the negative 50s in some areas, and many places have feet of snow. I'm glad we didn't have any precipitation, but the temps fell into the 20s. We were smart enough this time to disconnect the water hose and fill the fresh water tank. The heat pump turned over to the furnace, so it was nice and toasty. Unfortunately, during the night, we ran out of propane, so we woke up to a very frigid house. I literally couldn't get out from under the covers. Mitch finally managed to get up and go outside to switch to the other tank, so it warmed up in about 1/2 hr. By noon it was in the 50s, so all back to normal again.
Nothing much planned over the next few days either. More folks have left the campground yesterday and today so the place is almost completely empty. The forecast is for rain for the next week, so who knows if we'll be able to take our Shabbat walk. Sunday is pack up day and we leave on Monday, heading for St. Augustine, FL.
Glad you warmed up! There is a great farmers market in St. Aug, right next to the Anastasia SP.
ReplyDelete