Titusville, FL
Wallydocking again. Sorry for quiet the last few days -- been very busy with work.We got our home back this morning and it looks great. Drove about 200 miles to the halfway point between Jacksonville and Pompano Beach, where we're headed tomorrow. Overnighting in the Walmart parking lot where there are about 7 other RVs. The back of this lot almost looks like a campground!
Despite boondocking (Walmart + boondocking = Wallydocking -- boondocking is camping without any hookups, which means we're running on battery power with the occasional generator to power the outlets if I need to work on the laptop or use the microwave), it's great to be out of the hotel and in my own place. Can't wait to get it cleaned and set up the way I want, although Mitch will have to do most of it because I have deadlines to meet this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.