Jacksonville, FL
We actually returned yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to post. Fred & Twila arrived at the hotel in St. Augustine around 10:00 and we made it back to the hotel in Jacksonville about 10:30. Coincidentally, we are in room 104 - the same room # we had in St. Aug. I wonder if that means anything!We checked under the truck and there was no puddle after sitting there for a few days. So nothing to sweat over, but we'll keep a very close eye on it.
After unpacking and "setting up house" again, we went out for lunch (a quick sandwich) and then to the supermarket to stock up on meals and staples for the next few days. I really miss my own kitchen which is like a commercial kitchen compared to this hotel room (ok, not complaining -- much. At least we can cook our own meals, albeit somewhat limited with no oven, and we don't have to eat every meal out).
Another thing to be very grateful for - the weather. I had to wear a long sleeve shirt and light jacket in St. Augustine, but this was what I wore yesterday, on January 21st (can't help the bat wings). How awesome to finally be out of snow country during the winter!
Today was a full day of work, so nothing exciting to report. Tomorrow will probably be much of the same, with the added challenge of preparing for Shabbat.

A nice sunny day is always good for the soul!
ReplyDelete