Pigeon Forge, TN
I don't know what the problem is, but my internal clock has been waking me up at 6:45 am every morning. I started the day on a 1 hr. conference call with a client and then we went to the local supermarket (Krogers), which is also the only one in the immediate area. Very large and nice store, so no complaints here. The day was mostly spent doing client work but I did have a chance to take a walk around the campground and take a few photos. In order to get a good walk in, I suspect I would need to do about 20 laps around it, as it is very, very, very small. Still, I think the owners did a very nice job with the real estate they have, and they are such wonderfully nice people. All around, you can see the personal touches, like little signs, statues, and bird feeders in the small trees. In fact, every time I walk around, I find a new hidden gem. The parking area is not very pretty, but the creek (around these parts, it's pronounced "crik", not "creeek") and the areas behind the RV sites are more aesthetic. I guess because of the smallness, it will be very easy to meet my neighbors and make new friends (in fact, I learned that a new RVillager checked in here today; can't wait to meet her!).So, upon further ado, I present some photos of the campground (Walton's Creek):
What you see upon entering the campground and the sites:
There are a few "viewing" areas of the "crik" (with signs for feeding area for the ducks & squirrels):
The creek and surrounding area:
Cabins at the campground. They are furnished inside with a futon, tv, mini-fridge and coffee table but there are very nice bath houses for folks renting these (as well as the tenters) to use:
The office and deck. Love the decorations!
More little treasures:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.