Seiverville, TN
We were all packed up and ready to head out by 9:00 this morning, but check in wasn't until noon and there was someone in the site until 11, so I just got some more work done before pulling out at 11:30. It took about 1/2 hr to hitch. The 5 mile ride took almost 1/2 hr due to heavy traffic.This is a really nice campground. Huge but the sites are well spaced and large, complete with picnic tables. I'm meeting so many new and old friends and it hasn't even officially started yet! We went out to dinner with 4 other couples (Joan and Mike, Tory & Dave, Candy and Dave and Bill & Bev) to a really nice Mexican restaurant (El Paso's) complete with mariachi band. I can't believe I didn't take any photos!! What was wrong with me???
It's a long walk from our site to the conference center, so we should be getting some good walking in this week. Unfortunately I have 3 clients who need my attention, but I don't want to miss any seminars or socialization, so this will be a good test of my time management skills!
Can't promise to post every day; the next one may not be until after the rally. So stay posted until further notice...!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.