Friday, March 27, 2015

Rain - Yr 1, Day 277

Dillon, SC

Nothing exciting to report on.  I took a quick walk to the office this morning before the heavy rains came.  It did seem very calming so sit by the window and look out at the rain.  My view is of trees and grass because my site is at the end so all the other RV are on my non-window side. I didn't have a chance to take photos outdoors but here are some from my windows:

View from the front door and dining room


View from back side window -- you can see the lake from here and the spacious sites


Unfortunately, my plans to go fishing didn't happen.  There's a lending library in the office which I would love to go over to, but I don't feel like walking in the mud.  So the day was pretty much spent catching up on client stuff and computer stuff.  Mitch, with the help of our RV forum friends, was able to troubleshoot the water heater problem -- he accidentally pushed the valve to the off position!  What a great, easy fix for a change!  He then went out shopping, made a few phone calls and fuddled around a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.