Sunday, May 31, 2015

Puppy sitting - Yr 1, Day 339

Raleigh, NC

It's been fun, and exhausting, spending time with Ellie.  She is very much like a toddler -- needing constant supervision and interaction.  Not that I mind; she's a sweetie.  Just tiring.  I think I'm over my puppy fever!  The kids went away for the weekend, so we're on total puppy sitting patrol.

Last we heard about our home - they are really hoping it will be finished on Tuesday.  The slide would be completely finished on Saturday, and the other little things would also be taken care of on Sat. and Monday.  If the tank arrived, it can all be done by Tuesday.  I'll know more on Monday whether this is the case.

It also looks like there's a good chance Mitch can be working in Raleigh throughout the entire summer as opposed to going to Asheville.  I would like that a lot!  But again, things are still very much up in the air right now.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Got my fingers crossed that this week will bring nothing but good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Wednesday... Do you have your home back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol - nope, and still no inkling as to when. They were having "adjustment problems" putting the slide back in, and the gray tank was lost by the warehouse! Hopefully I will look back at this in a few months and laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.