Raleigh, NC
When following up on Monday, we were told the part was still "on the truck waiting to be delivered today or tomorrow" and the slide still wasn't put in. Thursday was more likely. Spoke to them yesterday to learn that there were "adjustment problems" with putting the slide back in; somehow it wasn't going in the way it should so they had to work overtime and get a bigger team to help out. We also learned that the part wasn't delivered because it wasn't actually on the truck - it was lost by the warehouse! Now, allegedly, another one is being shipped and should arrive early next week.The kids have big plans the weekend of June 20th and need us to be gone by then. I really hope we're gone much sooner than that! It's been since May 11th already. Between the time it was in the shop for repairs after the accident in January (2 weeks), then over a month in Arcadia, FL waiting for the king pin part and gray tank repair (recall it was only temporarily patched as they didn't have time to undertake such a large job of replacing it--that's what we're waiting for right now), and the almost one month this time around, it just seems that we've spent more time out of the rig than in it. But I suppose all I need to do is re-read my blog and I'll see that's not really true.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.