Raleigh, NC
Still here with the kids and so far we're all still talking to each other! Also loving my very energetic grandpup! Nothing at all eventful going on here; mostly spending the days working. I do need to discipline myself to get out and walk a bit more though. We'll be moving to a hotel with a kitchenette on Thursday.I did find a great silver lining here (besides spending time with our daughter, SIL and grandpup) -- the rally was going to be taking place not only during Memorial Day weekend, but on Shavous (the holiday that commemorates our receiving the Torah). It is an important holiday, but the location of the rally prohibited us from spending any time at a synagogue (closest ones are in Asheville, about 40 miles away). So being here allows us the opportunity share the holiday with our home-away-from- home community.
My husband pointed out that holiday on the calendar and I told him that we would probably be learning what that was from you. We have enjoyed learning about your faith. I am glad things are going fairly well under the circumstances. You two continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from the rvdreams forum. Now I can keep up. I hope we can meet up real soon.
ReplyDelete