Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sick - Yr 1, Day 315

Marion, NC

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was sick (not counting the week of diarrhea a few months ago or any of the hip problems); it was probably in the fall of 2013.  This started in my system probably around Sunday and is in full bloom today -- heavily runny nose, coughing up a lung, chills.  I'm exhausted because I'm not sleeping well (keep waking up all night to blow my nose or cough).  Work is keeping my busy so resting during the day isn't an option either.  Eh.  This too shall pass.  Just feeling very miserable but it's just a run of the mill cold.  Not much more I can do besides drink a lot, take cold meds and try to rest.

1 comment:

  1. I had that too and haven't been sick like that in 30 years! Hopefully it is one of those things you only get every 30 years but then I am not sure I could survive it in 30 years (90 years old?). I just kept drinking lots of water and warm liquids like lemon juice and honey. It took about 10 days before I was "normal" again. Just don't over do as it is so easy to feel a little better and end up doing too much. Hope you are better very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.