Thursday, June 12, 2014

Very grateful

The sellers of our RV - Kevin and his darling wife - are extremely wonderful, trusting and patient people and I need to give a shout out of recognition to them.

We still have not closed on the house.  If you read the post in Part I, we were supposed to close a week ago.  We vacated our home in NJ and headed down to FL to buy the rig, each day being told there was another delay.

Kevin and Royce insisted that we come down anyway and MOVE IN.  Mind you, they never asked for a deposit, they don't know us from a hole in the ground, yet they trusted that we would show up and they are still taking our word that we really did sell our house and are just waiting to close.  They have an RV pad on their property with full hookups.  Their attitude is that we WILL close, it's just a matter of time, and we're welcome to stay as long as necessary.  Meantime, they won't even take a dime for rent.

1 comment:

  1. The world is full of nice people and I'm glad you found some...sometimes you just have to trust your instinct and they obviously know you aren't going to flake out on them.
    I moved out of a house many years ago, because I was told it would close on Mon, so I moved out over the weekend.
    On Mon afternoon I was told the loan fell through and I was left with a house I had vacated. It took me 8 long weeks before the buyers were able to get a loan and close. So...I understand what you're going through. It will all work out, but it can make you crazy in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.