As of June 2014, we began the next chapter of our lives -- selling the "sticks and bricks" house and living, working and traveling in our Castle on Wheels! Please come along with us for the ride!
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Met the Cow & Bull
All I can say is that we were totally speechless. First impression standing in front of it was that it reminded me of a T-Rex - so BIG!!! Then, when we went inside, it screamed at us that "this is home". Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe it. So much storage space, too! I didn't need to get rid of half the things I did!
As soon as it totally belongs to us (see previous post) we will take a bunch of photos, although pictures don't do it justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I do hope you have better luck than I the first time I pulled off the Interstate to fuel up and tried to put a steel & concrete pylon through the storage bay as I turned too sharply into the fuel lane...
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how much storage you have? I know we have a ton of space and I'm able to have everything I want in my kitchen.
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you finally are in your home and hopefully it will be really all yours by next week.