As of June 2014, we began the next chapter of our lives -- selling the "sticks and bricks" house and living, working and traveling in our Castle on Wheels! Please come along with us for the ride!
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Officially Floridians!
We did it -- we filed the paperwork to domicile in FL and got our driver's licenses!
We had beautiful and very hot weather driving from Savannah, GA to Daytona Beach, FL. The hotel is right ON the beach. But naturally, as soon as we put on our bathing suits and went outside, it got very overcast.
I'm still extremely scared to walk on the sand and even more afraid to go into the water. I used to love going out where the waves broke and jump them, but since my hip dislocation 2 years ago on the beach, the memory is still very traumatic. And since I dislocated it again a few months ago while bending, I'm very vulnerable to it happening again. Makes me feel extremely sad that I'm too afraid to do something I love.
Anyway, tomorrow we're heading down to St. Cloud. The seller invited us to stay in the RV and unpack and get to know it, even if we didn't close tomorrow. And he won't even accept rent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.