We took our first rides in the Bull. Let me tell you, it was nothing like riding a bull. This machine may be strong like a bull, but it rides really smooth. My only problem is that the step is very high for me:
On another note, I think Mitch and I developed a cooking routine - he enjoys making breakfast and I make dinner (lunch is usually leftovers). Yesterday he made (vegetarian) bacon and eggs and garlic toast. Today was a scrumptious fruit salad (melon, plums & peaches) with yogurt.
While eating breakfast, the cranes were right under our window:
So now Mitch is helping our next door neighbor fix his computer while I not only catch up on emails (I have 2 potential job leads), but I also signed up with a number of RV clubs, and a roadside assistance plan. I put an itinerary together for next week, assuming we're leaving on Friday morning, but there may be a glitch which moves things a little -- we'll have to think on this. We need to have the roof resealed. Kevin knows a guy who will give us a 20 year guarantee (a person I found is only 10) and is a little less expensive. Unfortunately, he's not available until next week. We were hoping he'd be free tomorrow. So do we stay in this area? Do we visit everyone on the west coast and then return here instead of going to Freddy? We really need to figure this out!


20 years is a long time. You may decide you want something different before that. You could always do it again after 10 yrs. Especially if it is a lot cheaper. With that being said , we are much older than you 2 so 20 years probably doesn't seem as long to you as it does to us.
ReplyDeletelook into a power raising and lowering step thingy .
ReplyDelete