Raleigh, NC
We did get the truck back yesterday, after all (and another $1200 later). This has not been a very good month financially, with all the truck repairs and Mitch not working. I need to pick up another client or 2 to replenish the savings. Any of my dear readers know anyone looking for admin support?Anyway, we were able to go to shul (Chabad of Cary) where we were welcomed back with open arms. It was nice to hook up with our old friends and this is definitely one of my absolute favorite places. I particularly like not only all the enthusiastic singing, but that rather than just reading the Torah, it is like a mini-study group, with discussions and Q&As. Then there is also a separate "woman's circle" where all the women go into another room to pray, learn, or just schmooze. And of course, there's always a lovely lunch!
I wasn't feeling very well today, so we came back and I rested a while. I did feel a bit better afterwards. We tried to sit outside to read, but it was extremely windy (I felt like we're back in the Dakotas where NO wind is an event!).
Plans are to go to the supermarket later this evening. Tomorrow I hope to get my hair cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.