Asheville, NC
Our exciting day was spent sitting at the Ford dealer service area from noon until about 5:30. While Mitch was idling, the truck stalled and then wouldn't start for about 5 minutes. Knowing that we have a trip on Sunday, towing the rig down a steep mountain grade, we didn't want to take any chances.Unfortunately (?) they didn't find anything wrong and couldn't recreate the problem. The explanation they gave (which sounded like gobbelty-gook to me) had something to do with the sensor looking for some notches in the piston to align. They couldn't find evidence that the notches weren't aligned and thought it was just a faulty sensor, which they cleaned. At least I think that's what they said & did. Seems like it was just a weird glitch. Fingers crossed!
Business has been a bit slow lately and I've decided that when it gets like this, I need a hobby since I can't get off the campground. I think I'm going to learn how to crochet. There are a lot of projects I can do, starting with a new blanket. Now I just need to get to Walmart to buy the supplies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.