Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stones concert - Day 371 (Yr 2, Day 4)

Raleigh, NC 

There really hasn't been much going on lately and the campground has been relatively empty.  Except for today; things are really hopping and the air is filled with electricity.  The Rolling Stones are on tour at the arena which is around the corner from here.  I've met quite a few folks who came here (one family from Indiana) just for the concert and the campground is filling up quickly.  Unfortunately, tickets are $250 and up, so it's out of the question for us.  Some people really take this very seriously.  One family had this 15' inflatable up (also had Stones music playing loudly).  The sign reads "Keith Richards has outlived Elvis, Michael J, and Whitney H.  Betcha didn't see that coming.  Zip Code 2015" 


I am planning to go to a special lecture at the shul tonight.  I hope I can get out of the campground with all the traffic.  Concert starts at 8:00 and the adjacent parking lot is already almost filled up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.