Thursday, July 2, 2015

Update from yesterday - Day 372 (Yr 2, Day 5)

Raleigh, NC

Interestingly, about 90% of the RVs that came in yesterday had already left by the time I got out of bed this morning (7:30) an more continue to empty out.  Looks like the campground may be relatively or mostly empty for the 4th of July weekend.

I couldn't hear any music, but Mitch said he heard the bass.  I must have been in a deep sleep!

I did not go to the class after all.  First, Mitch didn't want to go and I have difficulty driving at night.  Secondly, traffic around this entire area was horrendous and I wasn't in the mood to deal with it.  So we sat outside for a little while, and I went across the way to meet a charming family (grandparents with their teenage granddaughters).

Mitch has been going to bed by 8:30 (since he has to get up at 5:30), so I'm still trying to adjust to being alone all day and night.  Tomorrow he is off due to the holiday, so we better do something special together!  (My thoughts are paddle boating at the lake, the museum of art, or visiting the downtown area).  We also invited Lara & family for Shabbat dinner; I am waiting for her rsvp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.