Overview: bad weather, nothing much going on
I can't believe it's Thursday already. Can't really say this has been an exciting week - it has not! As we expected, although this will prove to be a great lifestyle choice for us, it is NOT by any means a full time vacation! Life this week has been very much like life in our "sticks & bricks" home -- mostly spent the days working (or looking for work and clients), going out shopping for groceries or supplies, cleaning, cooking. No travel or touristy stuff this week. Nothing great or exciting - just ordinary life. Very blessed nothing bad happening either! Two straight days of heavy downpours, so didn't get out to walk or go to the Lunch & Learn in the sukkah (I did, however, have my tooth pulled on Tuesday!) Tomorrow (Friday) I expect more of the same. Saturday, after services, we will spend the day hanging with the kids.
The NC State Fair is in town from today until next Sunday. We will make it a point to visit the fair some time next week. I promise to take lots of pics for the blog.
UPDATE: Never made it to the fair. We decided that since there was a lot of walking and no place to sit, and it wasn't worth $50 to rent a mobility scooter, we would skip it this year.
I am of the firm belief that 'no news is good news', and its corollary that nothing exciting happening means good things are happening.
ReplyDelete