Yesterday, Sunday, was extremely nice. We met a lovely couple, who are fellow "RV-Dreamers" (a wonderful online community of RV'ers - we are all like a great big, happy family!) - Brenda and Rodney ("southernvagabond").
We chatted for a little while in the CoW, and then they treated us to a very delicious pizza lunch down the road in Clayton. We'll definitely have to go back there when we want pizza again - great place (Venero's Pizzeria on 70W, if you're in the area).
On a more negative note, I have been suffering from a toothache since Wednesday. It was just a dull ache then, but blew up to way off the scale pain by Saturday. Sunday was a little bit better, but I made an emergency dentist appt anyway. I went today and learned that the cavity is down to the bone and the tooth will need to be extracted. Dentist couldn't do it today, so I'm having this done tomorrow afternoon, after our Lunch & Learn in the Sukkah at Chabad of Cary.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.