Monday, January 14, 2019

Arrived - Day 1663 (Year 5, Day 194

Zephyrhills, FL

What a day!!!

We were very fortunate that we were not asked to move during the night, nor did we wake up to find a ticket on our windshield.  Good night's sleep!

We left the rest area at 7:45 am, drove 38 miles to the first and only rest area on the 70 mile route to change drivers (I don't mind doing highway, but when it comes to the back roads and commercial areas, I really need Mitch to do that).

We arrived at this little campground at about 9:45 am.  We didn't get into our site to get set up until almost 11:30 am.  Why???  Because the site is all dirt and we got stuck in the mud!   At least 3 neighbors came out to help us (I have no doubt this will be an incredibly friendly place to stay!).  It took quite a while, with much digging, to maneuver (interestingly, one of our neighbors - Joe-- is an extremely religious Christian.  He said a prayer for us, which I then followed with my own prayer. Within 5 minutes of our praying, the problem was finally solved (after almost an hour of trying).  Make of this as you will.  I think this was a way of G-d answering our prayers.

Meanwhile, my clients are keeping me busy and I just picked up a new one!  Hopefully, Mitch will find work soon, too.  (interestingly, our  neighbor owns an IT business.  It will be exciting to learn more. Who knows if there's an opportunity or at least some good leads here?)

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.