Lexington, NC
Should be an interesting weekend with the place really buzzing! I think every spot will be taken; most people who leave their rigs here and return during the summer will be back (I've already seen countless boats being brought in and several people opening and setting up their outdoor stuff). Lots of kids and dogs and grills going and boating and fishing and music. Campground is even having a DJ tomorrow night. I'll enjoy the peace and serenity for as long as I can!!!The pool also opened today but I don't expect I'll have a chance to swim this weekend as it'll probably be overloaded with kids. I'm preparing for Shabbat and perhaps we'll have a chance to use the pool after all the food is cooked and before it gets busy.
Meanwhile, the new anti-glare screen we bought is working beautifully. I can now sit outside and work and watch all the people, rigs and boats go by, even stopping to talk to some folks as they pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.