Friday, May 20, 2016

Mitch Says: RD2.339 (Day 687)

Dateline:     Bismarck ND:   RD (Road-Date): RD2.339 (Day 687)

Yes, I REALLY, really do like MY date format.

Anyway, I figured that I would mention that Cheryl and I went out to dinner one day this week (Wednesday I think).

We found an "All you can eat", Chinese Buffet, with a Mongolian Wok.

If you knew us in our old days, you may know that the  Mongolian Wok in Cranford, NJ was one of our favorite restaurants when we still had a "Sticks and Bricks" house.

I have attached a photo of the most spectacular fortune cookie I have ever personally seen to this post.  It is even better then the mythical, "I am trapped in a fortune cookie factory" (Which I don't think anyone ever actually did get!)

Cheryl actually got the fortune.  She handed it to me, and said, she couldn't read it.

Heh...

Wait a moment..

here goes  ---V

 

Worlds BEST fortune Cookie EVER! 

And I really really am in a state of disbelief about this.  I bet you feel the same!

Cheers to all, and to all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.