Thursday, May 26, 2016

Holiday weekend - Day 688 (Yr 2, Day 343)

Bismarck, ND

Memorial Day weekend approaching, when everything opens here in Bismarck.  State flags are up and flying at the entrance to the campground, and the outdoor, heated pool should be ready for swimming on Sunday.  Mitch has Friday and Monday off, and I think I may do the same, after an 8:15 conference call.  Lots of ideas of things to do over the weekend, including: the state museum/heritage center, fishing, hiking, riverboat cruise, Fort Lincoln Park (and the trolley to get there).  The last thing I want to do is run errands and shop!  Forecast is for cloudy days but no rain and in the high 70s.  I guess watch this space for what we landed up doing.

Meanwhile, it's Thursday night and Mitch promised a campfire tonight (plus, it's L'ag B'Omer when there are traditional bonfires).

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your continuing story-especially your Jewish observances while on the road.Please visit my site -ChadishMedia.com and let me know if any of our self teaching Jewish audios interest you.It would be a pleasure to share with you.Wishing you a meaningful Shavuot,
    Rabbi Mordechai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.