Friday, June 5, 2015

First One Year milestone- Yr 1, Day 344

Raleigh, NC

Today (June 5th) marks one year that we pulled out of our driveway in Fanwood, NJ to begin the journey of living in an RV.  This is what I will call the "limbo phase."

We were scheduled to close on our house on that day.  Since we signed over all the papers to our attorney, we were told our presence at the closing wasn't required so we felt safe leaving.  We headed to VA to stay overnight with our daughter's in-laws, and then proceed to spend the weekend with our daughter and SIL before heading down to FL to purchase the rig.

The journey started off with lots of obstacles so we didn't close until June 23rd.  We consider Day 1 to be the day we closed the deal on the rig and it officially became ours.

Here are the links to the start of this journey - the limbo phased:

http://mitcherylrv.blogspot.com/2014_06_01_archive.html
http://mitcheryl-rv-journey.blogspot.com/2014_06_01_archive.html

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary. It doesn't seem like a year since I started following your blog and reading about your adventure. I sure hope you are back in your home and back traveling very soon.
    John and I both commented today while walking in the beautiful state park we are staying at that we think time is going to go by very fast. We've been here a week already and it seems like only a day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.