Williamsburg, VA
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate winter??? (then again, I hate any extreme temperatures).As mentioned in my previous 2 posts, most of the US is experiencing an Arctic freeze. Over the last day or 2, there was a huge storm along the East coast that produced not only below zero temps and wind chills, but snow -- all the way down to Florida!!!
Here in Williamsburg, we were not spared. Fortunately, not as bad as some other parts of the country, especially New England, but still pretty bad. Mitch was off of work Thurs and today (Fri) due to the snow and ice. Here's a photo from our back window. We only received about 3 inches, but still.... we never planned to be in this type of weather when we decided to full time. As always, "man plans, God laughs." Pretty, and thankful that we don't need to shovel the driveway, but still -- would prefer to be in a warmer climate.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.