Williamsburg, VA
Actually, it's the wine that's chilling:As for me, I'm frigid. During the night on Friday, we ran out of propane in one of the tanks so we woke up to the room being 30 degrees!!! (we have a thermometer, so I'm not exaggerating. We could see our breath. It was very painful to get out of bed, at least until Mitch was able to go outside and switch over to the other tank).
I HATE the winter and really don't want to be here for the duration. I haven't even desired to go out and do touristy things as I just don't want to step outside in the single digit temps. Mitch is going to ask his boss if there's anything in FL or AZ but I'm not too hopeful.
At least tomorrow it'll be in the 40's, 50s Tues and up near 70 on Thursday!!! Then back to freezing by Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.